Preparation before repair:
1. Turn on the power (220V, single phase 50HZ)
2. Connect the magnet:
1. Tighten the magnet wire firmly on the negative output terminal of the main unit.
2. Both magnets must be attached to the mold at the same time. If the mold volume is too small, it should be as close as possible to adsorption.
3. The contact surface between the magnet and the mold is kept clean to ensure good conduction. The impurities adsorbed on the surface of the copper sheet should be removed, and oil or oxide on the surface of the mold is cleaned with kerosene or abrasive cloth.
4. Magnet adsorption point selection: the linear distance from the defect is as close as possible, and it is flat and has a large contact area with the magnet.
Third, the connection welding head:
1. Tighten the weld head cable firmly to the positive output terminal of the main unit.
2. According to the actual situation of the defect surface, choose different shapes of copper welding head, and can process the shape of the copper welding head, pay attention to the contact area between the shape and the mold after processing is not too large. (Refer to the mold repair note 2)
Note: During the working process, the movement of the magnet wire and the welding gun wire will loosen the tightened terminal, causing the terminal to ablate and affect the repair effect. It should be checked and tightened frequently.
4. Plug in the foot control switch
V. Adjust the power and choose the supplement:
(1) Adjust the power of the main unit according to the power data shown in each refill case. The power of the sheet material refers to the same thickness alloy steel.
(2) Select different materials according to different mold steel materials (see the supplementary material table for details)
Sixth, mold repair:
1) Press the torch on the surface of the additive.
2) Press the foot switch.
3) Rolling torch.
4) Release the foot control switch.
5) Disengage the welding head from the mold.
Note: If the order is wrong, the machine will alarm and protect, but it may occasionally burn out the pit on the surface of the mold!
(1) Cleaning: Clean up and remove oil and impurities in the area where repair is needed. Otherwise, there will be poor power supply and spark splash during the repair process.
(2) Rolling rate: The rotation speed of the welding torch is closely arranged with the pulse output current to form a melting point on the material. The rotation speed should not be too fast, otherwise there will be a small amount of refining and fine pores after repair and polishing.
(3) Contact point between welding torch and mold: The smaller the contact area between welding torch and refill material, the better the pressure is applied. The higher the current density is (the more concentrated the current is), the larger the heat of the solder joint is, the more the bonding degree is. better. The power data shown in the replenishment shell is the power requirement when the φ5mm standard welding torch electrode rod is in contact with the plane replenishing material. The larger the contact area of the same power horn, the current dispersion, the effect after replenishment is not ideal, and the contact area is too small, repairing In the process, it is easy to cause the melt to melt and splash and the surface is uneven.
(4) Posture and pressure: When repairing, the welding torch and the mold surface are 45 degrees, and a certain pressure is applied to the welding gun. The pressure is determined according to the roughness of the defect surface, which is not smooth, and the surface of the surface is more difficult.
(5) Complex cavity: Precision power is used for fine, multi-angled and complex surface repair. It is better to repair the thin material multiple times. The normal state is suitable for the defect with large repair volume.
(6) Oxidation surface repair:
Process: Clean up impurities---> Remove oxide layer--->Edge with low power repair--->fill--->polishing
1) Before the repair of the oxidation mold, the nitride layer should be removed by electric tools, and the filler should be directly welded to the steel substrate. Otherwise, the oxide layer is separated from the substrate and easily peeled off.
2) Repair the edge part with low power and thin material as much as possible to reduce and reduce the edge marks caused by repairing heat.
(7) After the repair point is polished, the outer ring has light protrusions. The reason is that the heat is generated during the repair to harden the workpiece. The material with good quenching characteristics is especially obvious, and the edge part is repaired with low power. The method is referred to the oxidation mold repair).
(8) After the repair and polishing, the concave is caused by the fact that the filler is harder than the substrate, and the hardness is similar to that of the substrate.
VII. Daily maintenance
In order to make your machine work better for you, you should do a good job of routine maintenance of the machine, which has a great impact on the quality of the welding. Since the working pulse current is low voltage and large current, special attention should be paid to the terminals, cables, welding torch and magnet copper. Be sure to keep them in good electrical contact with the mold.
1) The magnet copper is worn out and replaced in time.
2) If the cable is obviously broken, it should be replaced or repaired.
3) The inside of the welding torch should be kept clean and the impurities should be cleaned frequently.
4) Check the positive and negative terminals, tighten them tightly, and replace them if there is ablation.
5) During the repair process, the heat of the welding torch is normal. When the repair is continued, the two welding torches should be used alternately. The heat insulating material should not be wrapped around the welding torch, otherwise the welding torch will be damaged.