The level of technology and the level of technology in mold production has become an important indicator for measuring the level of technology and product manufacturing in a country. It largely determines the quality, efficiency, and ability to develop new products, and determines the manufacturing of a country. The international competitiveness of the industry. According to the development of the domestic and international mold market, relevant experts predict that the precision of the mold will be higher and higher in the future after the mold adjustment of China's molds.
Mold is the basic process equipment for industrial production. In the products of electronics, automobiles, motors, electrical appliances, instruments, home appliances and communications, 60% to 80% of the parts are formed by molds. The shape of the molds determines the shape of these products. The quality and precision of the molds determine the quality of these products. The liquid crystal frame and other products produced by our company are usually about 0.2mm thick. They belong to the ultra-thin precision metal product series. The flatness of the product is controlled at 0.1~0.4mm, the key dimensional tolerance is ±0.05, and the blunt requirement is 0.02~0.05. Below mm, this requires that the precision of the molds manufactured by our company must reach ±0.02mm.
This paper analyzes the concept of mold precision, from the mold processing equipment, spare parts procurement, mold gap size, mold structure requirements, assembly technology requirements and mold manufacturing, management, testing and other aspects of the influencing factors to discuss how to ensure mold accuracy, and propose mold accuracy The required technical parameters provide mold manufacturers with industry standards for mold accuracy.
Mold precision concept
1. Mold refers to a precision forming tool used as a product for batch forming and stamping. Mold accuracy includes the accuracy of the parts obtained on the machine and the quality awareness of ensuring the accuracy of the product during production. However, the accuracy of the mold usually refers to the precision of the parts of the mold.
1. The precision concept in mold processing refers to the degree of conformity between the actual geometric parameters and the design geometric parameters after machining and assembly of the mold parts.
2. The concept of precision in mold production refers to a thinking mode that employees gradually form in production practice to guide employees' production behavior, a quality consciousness, that is, in the behavior of enterprise employees, always grasp the quality of product precision awareness.
2. The accuracy of the mold includes four aspects: dimensional accuracy, shape accuracy, positional accuracy, surface accuracy. Since the mold is divided into two parts, the upper mold and the lower mold, the positional accuracy between the upper and lower molds is the most important among the four kinds of precision.
3. The precision of the mold is to serve the precision of the product. The high-precision product must be guaranteed by the mold with higher precision. The precision of the mold must be higher than the precision of the workpiece by level 2 or above.